Facebook Ads for the Win (Online Paid Workshop)
Time & Location
About the Event
Knowing the more clever and effective way to grow your business. Join us! Facebook Ads for the Win. Learn how to get insight in the right direction, cut through the noise and acquire new users to grow your business.
What you will learn
- Learn the anatomy of a successful Facebook ad.
- Understand bidding and how to set up A/B tests.
- Explore Custom Audiences and set up several of your own in your business account.
- Learn how to optimize your ads.
- Find out how to interpret key success metrics like CPA, CTR, and CR to drive decision-making.
- Be able to keep your house in order when tracking and reporting results.
Please make sure you have a Facebook account with a business and ads account set up. For instructions on setting up an ads account for your business, visit this page.
- This session is taken completely online.
- You will need a computer and a strong internet connection.
- Download Zoom. Zoom is the video conferencing tool we will use. You will need to create an account in order to join the call.
- We will provide a link to the platform via email
Price 750 THB
***The seat is not confirmed until the payment is received.
*The session will be conducted in English
About the Speaker
JORDAN LOMAX, Lead Instructor, Digital Marketing at General Assembly Director, The Social Lab, Paid Performance Director, The Thoughtful Agency
Jordan Lomax is an experienced Social and Digital Marketing Manager, as well as a graphic designer, with a broad portfolio of previous clients across many different industries, including fashion, tech, music, travel, and food. She has worked on both client and agency side for the likes of Spotify, Shopbop, OMD, and The Thoughtful Agency, as well as freelancing for many other high profile brands, developing and implementing their digital marketing strategies.
Jordan now runs The Social Lab - a social, web and design agency servicing a range of clients, big and small - and is also Paid Performance Director at The Thoughtful Agency, an e-commerce focussed agency managing the digital performance of some of Australia's biggest retailers. Outside of this, she is a freelance designer and digital strategist, and (most importantly!) is the Lead Instructor for General Assembly's Digital Marketing immersive, guiding students along the road to becoming fully-fledged Digital Marketers. In what little spare time she has, Jordan is an enthusiastic consumer of reality television and loves spending time with her beautiful pooch, Iggy.